Saturday, June 18, 2011

inspirational quotes and images

    images Great Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes and images. Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Quotes



  • amar123
    07-03 11:12 PM
    Do you know even to come to site and get some info also need money..

    Not to hurt you but just giving one small example of why we need money...
    I agree hosting /maintaining a site does take quite a bit of resources, I am not referring to it in this thread. But, I was hoping that IV can make a distinction of what it plans to do for the lawsuit from what AILF does. As I had mentioned, this would make it only more meaningful for IV members to contribute :)


    I am not hurt, like I said I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in.

    Also, I added another dig on the USCIS scandal:
    http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal (http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal)

    Guys, digging is free, and if we can get it to 1000 digs, I am sure people will begin to notice if it is sensational news.





    wallpaper Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes and images. house motivational quotes
  • house motivational quotes



  • pappu
    03-10 03:55 PM
    I challenge visitors in this forum to make atleast one fix, any small fix by sticking to the point and not beating around the bush and not getting into the shoes of others to paint the whole world problems in this.

    Just stick to one point agenda and deliver it fully..

    1. Recapture Immigrant Visas - to me too big to bite but it is the best
    2. Admin fix to file I485 when date is not current - Helps lot of people who missed July 07 fiasco for various reasons..
    3. Admin fix to revalidate H1B in USA - Stops all the BS about IO at POE killed someone etc..
    4. Accountability of CIS - Make sure they process in FIFO by PD (Damn it, we need to define PD for them :-) )


    Just stick with one damn topic and deliver it. This will help IV get the required attention.

    Need an example, look at FOIA thread, In four days we had people pledging almost 8K.

    We keep doing feasibility discussions within the team and with our advisors before launching a campaign. We did work on some in your list above + more last year and got a couple of successes in return. Admin fix for 2 year EAD, visa recapture bill introduction are some.

    I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.





    inspirational quotes and images. Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Quotes



  • illusions
    03-18 10:32 AM
    Ron Gotcher - "I can't take credit for passing along what I heard. I do believe, however, that an analysis of the data strongly supports the conclusion that substantial additional forward movement in cutoff dates is likely between now and July.", he also goes to say that EB3 ROW will be current, by July, lets hope there is some significant movement.





    2011 house motivational quotes inspirational quotes and images. great inspirational quotes
  • great inspirational quotes



  • anu_t
    07-29 03:55 PM
    wizkid , You are absolutely right. Reading your story is just a great inspiration.



    more...


    inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes for 2011.
  • inspirational quotes for 2011.



  • velan
    04-22 08:11 AM
    Thanks for attending and updating us.


    Overall, the turnout was good. And the audience was very involved. The thing that impressed me the most was the resolve I saw in the Congressman.

    The Congressman's speech also covered both family and employment based immigration issues and this, in my opinion, justifies the association of the term "Comprehensive" with the STRIVE bill. This bill, being comprehensive in nature, deserves broad-based support. I am sure we all can do our part to ensure that this happens.





    inspirational quotes and images. |inspirational quotes for
  • |inspirational quotes for



  • superdude
    09-18 11:04 PM
    I totaly agree with you



    more...


    inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes zodiac
  • inspirational quotes zodiac



  • h1techSlave
    04-07 04:45 PM
    Congrats buddy!
    Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"

    PD Sep 2001

    EB3 India.





    2010 Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes and images. Great Inspirational Quotes
  • Great Inspirational Quotes



  • vghc
    07-03 12:51 PM
    I remember there was a proposal to give one Green Card per family to eliminate the retrogression for EB categories. I don't know what happen to that. It was like one year ago or so.

    Yes, i recall seeing that too.
    I don't like seeing families being torn apart......the best solution is to increase the number of GC for all of us. But that won't happen. :(
    So the next best thing in my opinion, is to give GC's to principle applicant. That would benefit the country as a whole and all those who are working in this country.



    more...


    inspirational quotes and images. these inspirational quotes
  • these inspirational quotes



  • NKR
    10-16 05:04 PM
    I think you know pretty well what I am talking about. USCIS has not "reacted" in any malicious way against the immigrant community wrt. to July 07 actions. If you find they have done so they will be severely answerable to various laws in the country. Do you think the lawyers will keep quite when they sense blood in the water? There has been no "reaction" by USCIS, except as a figment of imagination in the minds of this community.

    What happened to your sense of judgment, whoever said that USCIS is doing it maliciously? They reacted for sure but within legal boundaries. I do not understand why you keep twisted people�s answers.


    USCIS has always gone by RD, not PD to a large extent (there have been deviations here and there, but none of them are due to policy issues).

    That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.

    Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn�t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.


    PD based processing is not sustainable as I had highlighted before. If you applied for 485 before someone else, you should be approved first. Now I am saying applied for 485, not Labor/Perm. Now dont come back with a post saying I applied July 2 00:01, but someone with July 3rd 23:55 is getting approved before I am. Afford some granularity of a week or so.

    Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?


    I did not say USCIS is "doodh ka dula", but DoL and USCIS are two different entities. You cant blame one for the problems of the other. USCIS has its share of blames, but to blame everything on USCIS just shows that you have lost your objectivity. You don't want to be blamed for the actions of your colleague, so why do you blame USCIS for things which are not their doing??

    Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn�t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..



    If you keep blaming USCIS for everything (I am sure some of you want to blame the economic crisis, the Darfur issue etc. on USCIS too, come on!, you know you wanted to ;) ), the community's credibility comes into question.
    Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..


    End of the day, you (and/or others) are distracting the OP's idea with FUD. If you have constructive ideas to channel OPs enthusiasm you should suggest alternatives. Not make her/him fearful with untenable accusations of retribution from USCIS.
    Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching�.





    hair great inspirational quotes inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes and
  • inspirational quotes and



  • TeddyKoochu
    09-10 10:29 AM
    One of the main things that could help us to make a correct guess is number of approved and pending I-140s per country per year of priority.
    USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this

    With the data we may come up with an exact figure (Let’s not spend IV resources for that) but ball park approximation range of 100-120K for EB2 I/C and similar for EB3 ROW indicates that it’s a very tall order for them to be current any time soon even with the most optimistic and lofty assumptions. What I intended to indicate is that the real issue is the per country limits there should be equality within all categories (PS - I have nothing against my friends from ROW). Elimination of per country limits is a must for any kind of fair play, the EB2 spillover will all evaporate once the economic climate improves and for the retrogressed countries there won’t be much of a difference between Eb2 and Eb3 once again, this certainly will happen in the next 5 years before either EB3 ROW or EB2 I/C become literally current.



    more...


    inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • sanjaymm
    11-17 05:00 PM
    I got a confirmation that my request for information has been put on a complex track.





    hot inspirational quotes for 2011. inspirational quotes and images. motivational quotes and
  • motivational quotes and



  • delhirocks
    07-04 11:41 PM
    Everyone blaming CIS/DOS needs to understand some basics behind this mess. Before going to conclude anything, first, one should read all the ombudsman reports for last 3 or 4 years. .

    Good post Ramba



    more...


    house inspirational quotes for work inspirational quotes and images. Inspirational Quotes - on
  • Inspirational Quotes - on



  • dreamworld
    11-17 05:14 PM
    guys, looks positive to me. if you can get better job, beat the Green Card suffering for good-prof-experience.

    Can I switch at this time and i need your advice.

    I am on 7th year (visa valid until 2008 March) and Waiting for LC approval.
    Lets say, switching to company B.
    Company B files LC, Say LC does not come in 1 year

    At company B after 1 year of pending GC during 7th year.
    Can I get H1B extension based on my pending Company-B's LC?

    If I can, then i will consider switching.

    Want to move on and keep competitive...





    tattoo |inspirational quotes for inspirational quotes and images. 501 Inspirational Quotes
  • 501 Inspirational Quotes



  • hiyer31
    01-26 12:00 PM
    What happened to all the thesis and discussions? i felt disgusted listening to the state of the union address. i completely am of the opinion that everybody deserves a chance even those who are here illegally. But there is something wrong with a country which wishes to cater to them to favor them who broke the laws then the who indian community which barely breaks laws and is probably the most god fearing and law fearing group of people in this country. We have 0 representation in this nation. Taxation without representation. All the social security and medicare taxes I will never probably get to use it. I wish we could all muster the courage to quit the jobs and leave this country and let every client and employer deal with the fallout. Unfortunately we cant. Since there are 10 others in line behind me who will willing become slaves for the little comfort they get. Life has become very frustrating.



    more...


    pictures inspirational quotes zodiac inspirational quotes and images. daily inspirational quotes
  • daily inspirational quotes



  • jungalee43
    01-22 11:53 AM
    Army honors its fallen heroes post-thumously.

    Without IV; many of us will get GCs post-thumously and thank god they have made address change on line now. We have a tool now to convey them addresses of graves!!!!

    :D :D :D





    dresses motivational quotes and inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • Madhuri
    11-10 05:24 PM
    I received receipt number from USCIS for my letter.



    more...


    makeup these inspirational quotes inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes for work
  • inspirational quotes for work



  • angelfire76
    05-26 05:47 PM
    Yeah CBP is made up of the most xenophobic people I've met. Even on the Canadian border, as Mexican border it's understandable.
    If Mexicans get ill-treated then the Hispanic groups will yell "racism", but if we do, our fellow PRs and US citizens will look down at us from their perch and say "Follow the law/process". No wonder it's open season on us.





    girlfriend 501 Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes and images. Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Quotes



  • rvikul
    07-19 03:44 PM
    Based on hours and hours of research online, it looks like there are name check victims all over the place. There are several forums, trackers etc.

    I believe IV, with its recent gain in popularity would be the ideal place to consolidate and bring together all the name check victims.

    I work for a large software company and currently we have at least 140 employees stuck in name check. We even have a representative committee thats actively working with our attorneys to find resolutions to this issue.

    I am planning on sending an email to the core team soon, but meanwhile anyone from the core team is reading this it would be great if you could start a thread to track name checks so we can kick of an effort similar to the I-485 filing issues.

    Thank you!





    hairstyles inspirational quotes about inspirational quotes and images. inspirational quotes for
  • inspirational quotes for



  • ramaonline
    04-20 06:04 PM
    I live in the bay area, I am available for making calls and also any other work for the event before 4:00 pm - sent a pm





    mallu
    06-20 02:54 PM
    PD Nov.2002 India EB2( original labor ).
    I-485 RD Jul 2006 . AD : June 2008.
    Waiting for actual card...:D





    ak27
    12-12 08:22 PM
    Hello varshadas ,
    I was traveling last week. Let us start communicating over email. I am enclosing my email id
    ajay1857@gmail.com.. Let us talk and start working on some stuff. I have few ideas..

    Ajay



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home