Friday, June 10, 2011

thank you flowers pictures

    images Flowers have universal thank you flowers pictures. Black Flowers Thank You Card
  • Black Flowers Thank You Card



  • das0
    03-09 12:59 PM
    Hi,

    Currently i am working for a for-profit company on F1-OPT until April-07 (when my OPT expires)

    This company will file H1B for me on April 1st for start date of Oct 1st and consequently, i will be out of job for 5 months (May-Sept).

    Previously the company said that they will put be on Leave of Absense (LOA) for this 5 month gap until my H1b start-date kicks off on Oct 1st but now,

    they are telling me that i will be terminated at April but will be hired again on Oct 1st and they will not put me on LOA.

    1. Is there any way i can protect my job as they are terminating me now and then promising me to re-hire again on Oct 1st?

    2. Should i ask for a job offer later stating a new hire date of Oct 1st?

    3. Anything i am missing here? -- concerned that they first told me i will be on LOA but now telling me i will be terminated and again re-hired.

    Note: The company is paying for both atorney and H1b fees and for this 5 month gap, i will be on H4, so no need to leave US.

    Will appreciate any feedback on my 3 questions/concerns above - than ks.





    wallpaper Black Flowers Thank You Card thank you flowers pictures. thank you flowers. thank you
  • thank you flowers. thank you



  • seahawks
    10-25 11:14 PM
    bump, bump and bump





    thank you flowers pictures. Thank You Flowers Winnipeg
  • Thank You Flowers Winnipeg



  • royus77
    06-25 11:27 AM
    My company pays fixed amount 3500 ( for with 2 year agreement clause ) for the GC process and the same got exhuasted by the time i got my I 140 ( Expensive attorney) . For 485 i am paying from my pocket.





    2011 thank you flowers. thank you thank you flowers pictures. Thank you, thank you, thank
  • Thank you, thank you, thank



  • webm
    12-17 02:35 PM
    2001 - dot com bubble burst;
    2008 - finance bubble burst;
    .

    Well said..:D



    more...


    thank you flowers pictures. Thank you flowers
  • Thank you flowers



  • hmehta
    09-24 07:57 PM
    I know this is not the original question asked, but I have heard that bad driving record surely does affect your green card processing!





    thank you flowers pictures. Spring Flowers Thank You Card
  • Spring Flowers Thank You Card



  • sandy_anand
    10-09 04:25 PM
    yup, no movement at all! Gotta wait till Jan for some movement. :mad:



    more...


    thank you flowers pictures. thank you flowers. thank you
  • thank you flowers. thank you



  • overseas
    10-06 09:29 PM
    irrational - Sorry to say this is little bit unlucky case. This happened to me also. My case got transferred to VSC from TSC in July 2009 and from then it is sitting there with no progress. Taken info pass but no use. (Yet to think about the next steps!).

    I applied for EAD and AP in Aug last week and got the approved copies in Sep second week. I sent the application to TSC.

    mmanurker - Can you please tell me how long your application was present in VSC? Also did you do anything to move it back to TSC or NSC.





    2010 Thank You Flowers Winnipeg thank you flowers pictures. Flowers have universal
  • Flowers have universal



  • gc_wow
    10-16 08:36 PM
    Dont engage in such Cliche mentality,tell the significance of the festival, I dont understand most of the Indian Parents are engaged in propogating such a behavior in kids. Instill strong character,values and traditions in your kids.Not this kind of half baked crap.
    Happy Deepavali to all.



    more...


    thank you flowers pictures. Card Design Thank You Flowers
  • Card Design Thank You Flowers



  • Lynx
    04-28 10:52 AM
    Ironikart got my vote :) It looks so funny and like a real toy, I like it :P





    hair Thank you, thank you, thank thank you flowers pictures. Thank you for many many
  • Thank you for many many



  • jungalee43
    10-06 03:16 PM
    I am starting this thread after I experienced that CIS Ombudsman is actively helping EB as well as other immigrant community in getting their problems with USCIS resolved very quickly. We are fortunate to have such a platform to log our problems and get solution.
    I am sure many of us have received similar help from the office of CIS Ombudman. Please thank them.
    Thanks CIS Ombudsman for all your help.



    more...


    thank you flowers pictures. Flower Occasions
  • Flower Occasions



  • reverendflash
    10-21 04:31 AM
    :sleep:

    Rev:elderly:





    hot Thank you flowers thank you flowers pictures. well gifts, thank you#39;s,
  • well gifts, thank you#39;s,



  • xlxoel
    06-04 07:27 PM
    No!

    This was a renewal, I already had one PAROLE.

    When I applied online they asked me not to include any documentation but the old parole document, the specifically said not to include pictures or any other type of document.

    So I just mailed the old PAROLE and got an email saying that an REF was on its way,
    I waited for the letter and they specifically said only to include 2 pictures attached to a yellow document that they sent on the same envelope!

    Now, I'm just waiting to receive my travel permit!
    YES!



    more...


    house Say quot;Thank Youquot; with elegance thank you flowers pictures. bright flowers, Thank-You!
  • bright flowers, Thank-You!



  • neerajvir
    07-13 09:06 AM
    And fowarded to others that are affected.





    tattoo Spring Flowers Thank You Card thank you flowers pictures. SS - The FTD® Thank You
  • SS - The FTD® Thank You



  • franklin
    11-16 08:06 PM
    One friend of mine get his GC in the end of September/07 after filing AOS concurrently with I 140 in a middle of June 2007! His PD was Aug.2004(EB3-ROW)

    Your friend was a lucky one (like me) who got a visa number allocated very quickly in that brief window. It was relatively rare, and you can guarantee that it is very far from the norm.

    Like it has been mentioned in this thread:- rule of thumb, PD must be current for AOS in and out :)



    more...


    pictures thank you flowers. thank you thank you flowers pictures. THANK YOU FLOWER
  • THANK YOU FLOWER



  • singhsa3
    12-13 11:58 AM
    What would we do without you...
    The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin for January 2008 contains more bad news for Indian nationals in the EB2 category. The cutoff date for EB2, India, retrogressed by two additional years, to January 1, 2000. Moreover, the prediction contained in the Visa Bulletin for EB2, India, is that the annual limit could be reached within the next few months. If this occurs, the category will become "unavailable" for the remainder of the fiscal year.

    The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply

    EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.


    thanks
    ram





    dresses well gifts, thank you#39;s, thank you flowers pictures. bunch of thank you flowers.
  • bunch of thank you flowers.



  • gc_bucs
    03-25 01:10 PM
    Well this is a organization that is run by volunteers and given what they are already doing I personally don't expect them to notify everytime a web fax is put up. I just make it a point to check the website regularly and do whatever I can to chip in...thats my 2 cents...
    Well How do you know that all the members who are registered with IV is aware of this Webfax? Did you guys notify them in anyway? Do you expect/mandate all the IV members should be checking the website/forums all the time? No Hard feeling.... Just my 2 cents



    more...


    makeup Card Design Thank You Flowers thank you flowers pictures. Say quot;Thank Youquot; with elegance
  • Say quot;Thank Youquot; with elegance



  • coolmanasip
    06-18 09:54 PM
    Bachelors+5yrs is also fine for EB2----- As per my lawyer at the time of my filing....EB2 requires either MS or BS+yrs.....

    I agree with the earlier post....look at how it was advertized.....in my case, we did only MS since I had MS and did not have 5 yrs then...so the advertisement said only MS as requirement....

    If your advertisement does not require MS, then this should be solved by a simple letter explaining the same......If by mistake it says only MS then the RFE is right in asking for MS certificate....however if the advertisement said either MS or BS+5 yrs ...you are covered......

    Another important question is did you have 5 yrs when your labor was filed...becos that justifies ur EB2.....
    Thanks....





    girlfriend SS - The FTD® Thank You thank you flowers pictures. Ramp;P Thank You Flowers
  • Ramp;P Thank You Flowers



  • achu
    01-26 11:45 AM
    I have been working in US continously since May 2003. I have not committed a single crime other than an occasional traffic ticket. I have a fantastic work ethic and can give tons of references of clients and people who I have worked with. I have paid taxes at the rate 25% to 28% in the last 6 years. I pay property taxes. I have never missed or been late on a single credit card or rent or bill payment. I have excellent credit history. After 6 years now recently I wanted to go to India to see my ailing father who had a heart attack and my attorney warned me that since I am on H1 visa and working as a consultant and am not a full time employee I should go to India since the US consulate in India is rejecting or deffering issuing of visas quoting various reasons. They are basically trying to make life miserable for people regardless of their experience or value they bring to the table. What am I supposed to do? Do you just want me to go back to India - is that the end game here? I will if thats what you want. I will pull my money from the US economy I have invested in. Stop paying county and property and federal taxes. Stop paying license fees every year to the county. I will stop paying the humougous H1B visa extension fees. I hope this is what you want as you build your country's future with illegal immigrants whom you seem to favor more than people who are here legally. I wont even tell you how frustrating it has been to wait for Green Card which seems beyond possible!

    Well Said. Others please share your thoughts.





    hairstyles Flower Occasions thank you flowers pictures. thank you yellow flowers
  • thank you yellow flowers



  • piyu7444
    04-07 07:10 PM
    Hi Friends.
    I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
    Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced

    1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
    2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
    3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)

    All the best to everyone.
    Congratulations and thanks for the tips. This can be helpful to a lot of people.......





    gc_buddy
    11-19 12:17 AM
    Hi All,

    My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..

    Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.





    gcgcgcgc
    10-26 05:44 PM
    I was surprised to see my AP in hand
    It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
    I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
    What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved

    Good luck to all

    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home