Sunday, June 19, 2011

volkswagen golf 4 tuning

    images Volkswagen Golf GTI W12 by volkswagen golf 4 tuning. VW Golf IV 1.8 Turbo GTI
  • VW Golf IV 1.8 Turbo GTI



  • vin13
    12-02 10:21 AM
    Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?

    Probably not. Emergencies are typically for medical reasons or death in family. Most officail visits do not fall under emergency. Most of the decision is made case by case basis. It is upto you to prove the emergency nature and convince the IO.





    wallpaper VW Golf IV 1.8 Turbo GTI volkswagen golf 4 tuning. volkswagen golf 4 tuning.
  • volkswagen golf 4 tuning.



  • sundarpn
    06-04 09:40 AM
    noob question...

    hasn't the bill passed in the senate already?

    Is there a deadline for it being cleaned up and passed or scrapped in the house?





    volkswagen golf 4 tuning. mattig golf 4 bodykit VW Golf
  • mattig golf 4 bodykit VW Golf



  • Desertfox
    04-28 04:11 PM
    The new administration has definitely something to do with this. Being an AZ resident for a while, I noticed how popular Janet Napolitano was here as a governor, even in this strongly republican state. I am sure her nomination as DHS secretary will bring more positive changes for us.





    2011 volkswagen golf 4 tuning. volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Engine Tuning Vw
  • Volkswagen Engine Tuning Vw



  • ImmiLosers
    09-25 05:23 PM
    I dont think EB3 is current for Nov 2004. Infact, it is unavailable for all countries of charge until Oct First. If you are Phillipines or rest of the world, you still need to wait until OCt First to file

    PD is ported irrespective of the EB class



    more...


    volkswagen golf 4 tuning. vw golf r tuning bb 4 550x412
  • vw golf r tuning bb 4 550x412



  • Gundark
    08-26 11:40 AM
    Thanks guys! It was fun making somebody else's idea, I never would have thought of making a Sonic smiley.

    We need more suggestions!





    volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Cosmic Blue Volkswagen Golf IV
  • Cosmic Blue Volkswagen Golf IV



  • santa123
    01-26 12:46 AM
    /\/\/\



    more...


    volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf 4 pare-choc
  • Volkswagen Golf 4 pare-choc



  • mmanurker
    06-06 10:15 AM
    Contributed $100...
    Transaction ID: 0LE04357M8091673D





    2010 mattig golf 4 bodykit VW Golf volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf GTI W12 by
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI W12 by



  • johnamit
    07-27 04:00 PM
    I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.

    Hope that helps.

    Hi,

    My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".

    My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.

    Regards
    Kasi



    more...


    volkswagen golf 4 tuning. transpixel, VW Golf serie
  • transpixel, VW Golf serie



  • herns
    03-07 12:02 PM
    So, as someone already said, if your approved 140 isn't revoked within 180 days and your 485 isn't adjudicated as well, you are ok. You may want to find a job soon though so you don't have trouble transferring

    With this present economic status I think a lot of I-485 that is still pending faces layoffs or had been laid off, particularly in my field in architecture. I just wish It wont happen to those who have waited for so long to get their green card.

    I was laid off last Feb. 19/ 09. I had my I-140 approved last Aug 2006 and my I-485 is still pending for more than a year now.

    The day before I got laid off from work, I talked to the immigration personnel in charge in my company and he told me that they wont cancel my I-485 in case I get laid off and advice me to inform them when I found a new sponsor to carry over my I-485.

    Since the law is not clear how long can I stay unemployed, would there be something to worry in my present situation? I just need an answer that could lift up my hope.Just like everybody else, Ive waited for so long for my green card, and when I landed this big company, I thought this is where I would get my Green card but that hope was shattered when I got laid off. There is no job out there and it could drag on for months.

    For those who got their Green card and those who are blessed to be born in this great country, your advice or input in my situation is very much appreciated.

    Thank you.





    hair Volkswagen Engine Tuning Vw volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf 4
  • Volkswagen Golf 4



  • belmontboy
    05-26 08:03 PM
    just now finished taking an appointment to chennai consulate. while it was painful, i didnot get any errors like you mention.

    you need to save and submit the application.
    it then takes you to a page where in you need to confirm how you want to receive the passport
    once you select that you need to click on "continue" which will then take you to calendar where you can choose your specific dates.

    i used IE

    btw, make sure you type all addresses in one liner. if you try to indent [splitting in multiple lines] it doesnot showup in pdf form [shows only first two lines]



    more...


    volkswagen golf 4 tuning. VW Golf 4 quot;inmarmuritquot;
  • VW Golf 4 quot;inmarmuritquot;



  • h1bnogc
    07-13 08:27 PM
    thanks raysaikat for your response.

    In your opinion, F1/F2/B1/B2 is not option to keep GC process alive.

    I can not apply 485 if I am in India.

    please tell me what are options then? Any Senior member or Attorney, please respond to this query.

    thanks!





    hot vw golf r tuning bb 4 550x412 volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf VI GTI tuning
  • Volkswagen Golf VI GTI tuning



  • raj2007
    02-18 01:36 AM
    Folks,

    I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.

    I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.

    I have the following questions:
    1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...

    I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC



    2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
    To your old employer

    3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?

    For invokig Ac21 doesn't mean you have to use EAD..you can transfer your h1 to new employer.
    Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...

    Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!

    Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
    chk above



    more...


    house swg mirrors golf4 Mk4 Golf Pro volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Golf IV 19quot;. tuning
  • Golf IV 19quot;. tuning



  • mattrock23
    01-24 08:11 PM
    Would it be possible to have the View entry link show the updated version of my entry, please? I updated the link in my thread before the deadline but forgot to attach the updated .zip file. The final version of my entry is attached to my thread now.





    tattoo Cosmic Blue Volkswagen Golf IV volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf 4 Audio
  • Volkswagen Golf 4 Audio



  • GCanyMinute
    08-22 09:04 PM
    ... 160 views until now and no one offered any help yet :o
    please help :D



    more...


    pictures Volkswagen Golf 4 pare-choc volkswagen golf 4 tuning. VW Golf 4 Tuning. % gewonnen0
  • VW Golf 4 Tuning. % gewonnen0



  • bigboy007
    11-01 11:36 AM
    This procedure in CT is bind boggling , the reason for all this headache is My wife got a job in CT and my Job is in IL. I requested my employer whether he would allow me work remotely ( i am a consultant though) they agreed for it and HR manager got back to me saying even though u r changing residing address , and since ur working remotely in IL there is no need of change of worklocation amendment for LCA or H1B . Now CT DMV says they need an CT employer Letter or else they will not issue a license .. system ... this procedure is not commendable. if nothing works i feel i have no other option continue maintaining IL State plate and License.





    dresses Volkswagen Golf VI GTI tuning volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf 4 Tuning.
  • Volkswagen Golf 4 Tuning.



  • adusumilli
    10-16 06:23 PM
    I had LUDs on 10/05/2007, 10/07/2007, 10/09/2007 on my I-485 application after my FP appointment. I do not know what it means though.

    I had lud's on same dates after fp as yours, I really don't know what it means.



    more...


    makeup transpixel, VW Golf serie volkswagen golf 4 tuning. swg mirrors golf4 Mk4 Golf Pro
  • swg mirrors golf4 Mk4 Golf Pro



  • chanduv23
    04-21 04:27 PM
    Well, if your H1B is based on approved 140 (post 6 years), even that gets invalidated when your 485 is denied due to revocation of I-140.
    According to my lawyer, you can very well work on EAD if your 485 is denied because of USCIS's wrongful decision like not looking at AC21 law, July fiasco PD confusion etc ..if you want to be extra conservative here, u can wait till your MTR is filed and you get a receipt notice to start working again.

    Thats a "positive view" by an attorney. Some Attorneys use the conservative approach. As such, it is an ambigious call.

    Adjustment of Status means "you are in the US" and adjusting status. Now when a decision comes from USCIS - it may be "right" or "wrong". In 99% of cases, the decisions are right. 1 % cases where employer revoked 140 or July fiasco confusion or other stuff can be attributed to "wrong" decisions. Thats why a denial letter states that one has to apply for MTR if their decision was not right and asks for "new facts" that they missed. Ability to file for MTR means, you are showing USCIS that you are indeed eligible to adjust status. All this is within the law.

    But the irony is - when one's 485 gets denied and MTR is in progress, one cannnot renew EAD or AP because the 485 has been flagged as "denied".

    Now, if one files for MTR and leaves the country - it means this person has given up and the MTR will not get processed any further and 485 decision is final - and if the decision was wrongful - it means the person as actually obliged to a wrongful denial.

    So what is the status when one files MTR? It is not defined.

    Thats exactly why I said " An Attorney will be able to explain"

    My personal suggestion - "Don't stress". If your 485 gets wrongfully denied, MTRs take usually few weeks to 3 months or so.





    girlfriend Volkswagen Golf 4 Audio volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Volkswagen Golf IV #39;La Z del
  • Volkswagen Golf IV #39;La Z del



  • shreekhand
    08-30 12:11 AM
    In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".

    Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.

    Par: Parolee





    hairstyles VW Golf 4 quot;inmarmuritquot; volkswagen golf 4 tuning. Golf IV
  • Golf IV



  • gopinathan
    04-13 01:55 PM
    braindrain - can you please update on your parents visa please ..

    I have a similar issue that I need some guidance..

    My Wife last name is spelled with 2 e's and my in-laws last names in her passport are spelled with 2 e's. Our Marriage certificate is based on the passport name and has 'ee'.

    Her Birth Certificate has only one 'e' and the parents last name in that certificate have single 'e'. Also, my in-laws passports have single 'e'.

    how bad is this additional 'e' ?? I wil update her birth certificate to 'ee' so that it matches her passport name (no problems in future for I-485) but can her birth certificate have her parents name as singe 'e' that matches their passports ?? (or is this a stupid idea to have different surnames for child and parents in birth certificate ?)

    thanks
    Gopi





    mmanurker
    08-11 11:57 AM
    Done..

    EB3-I, PD: Dec2003





    indyanguy
    01-13 10:39 AM
    Sure, I will try to do that. But the lawyer has a mind of his own, a very adamant one who would not listen to anyones suggestions. Also, I am racing against time. I have very little time to get new EVLs and have my lawyer submit them. Thanks for the suggestion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home